Hyundai has completed the first tests of the Veloster N ETCRSeptember 25, 2019
Hyundai Motorsport conducted the first tests of its Veloster N ETCR car for the Electric Touring Championship, which is scheduled to start in 2020.
Two-day tests took place on the Hungarian Hungarian highway, and both days, as reported by Hyundai, passed without problems.
“The first test is always an important milestone for any project. And with the Hyundai Veloster N ETCR, these tests have become even more significant, ” – commented Andrea Adamo, Hyundai Motorsport boss. “This is our first electric racing car and our first chassis equipped with a mid-size engine and rear-wheel drive.” Using the i30 N TCR and Veloster N TCR as an example, we showed that you can build a competitive car for Touring. We’ll try to learn as much as possible about the new car before the start of the race in 2020. ”
- The rare Mauck MSV 1120s camper is on sale
- The 1975 Ford Bronco with a V8 engine went on sale
- Volkswagen ID.4 coupe-crossover prototype spotted at the Nurburgring
- The first crossover Ferrari Purosangue spotted on tests
- Genesis announces pricing for new Genesis G80 sedan