Hyundai has begun preparations for the production of the 7-seater CretaJune 16, 2020
The Korean company is preparing to begin mass production of the extended Hyundai Creta crossover.
According to Korean car company at its plant in the Indian city of Chennai began assembling and changing equipment to start production of a new extended version of the Hyundai Creta crossover.
The model with the third row of seats will be 30 centimeters longer than the regular version and will be produced on the same production lines, where on March 16 the production of the 5-generation Creta modification of the second generation was launched. The company notes that the changeover of equipment should take about five days.
The first production models with three rows of seats will be released at the end of this year. The motor range of new items will include 1.5- and 1.4-liter engines, a pair of which will be manual transmission or “automatic”. Drive – front only.
- Brabus has modified the Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 de
- Acura plans to become a sports brand
- AC Schnitzer atelier has prepared improvements for the G30 and G31 BMW 5-Series
- Under the hood of this VW Golf R is a 600 hp engine
- Koenigsegg Regera demonstrates stunning acceleration up to 300 km / h