Hyundai finalized 275-strong hot hatch Veloster NMarch 29, 2019
Hyundai introduced a modernized conceptual hot hatch Veloster N, which received 45 new components and parts. The premiere of the car took place at the motor show in Seoul.
In particular, the “charged” hatchback received light forged wheels, upgraded reinforced brakes, reconfigured racing suspension and sports tires.
In addition, Hyundai Veloster N got a new aerodynamic carbon fiber body kit, including a front splitter, side skirts, a diffuser and a rear spoiler. In addition, the hood and bumpers are made of composite materials. The use of carbon allowed to reduce the weight of the car by 30 kilograms.
The power plant has not been changed. Hyundai Veloster N is equipped with a two-liter four-cylinder turbocharged engine, issuing 275 liters. with. and 378 Nm of torque.
According to preliminary data, the serial version of the “charged” hatchback Hyundai Veloster N will debut before the end of this year.
- Forgotten for 20 years in a barn Ford Mustang sells for 15 thousand dollars
- See Hispano Suiza Carmen electric hypercar in motion
- Tesla on autopilot dodged a collision with a truck
- Porsche Taycan is four times more popular than Panamera
- Hyundai unveils concept cab of the future