Hyundai finalized 275-strong hot hatch Veloster NMarch 29, 2019
Hyundai introduced a modernized conceptual hot hatch Veloster N, which received 45 new components and parts. The premiere of the car took place at the motor show in Seoul.
In particular, the “charged” hatchback received light forged wheels, upgraded reinforced brakes, reconfigured racing suspension and sports tires.
In addition, Hyundai Veloster N got a new aerodynamic carbon fiber body kit, including a front splitter, side skirts, a diffuser and a rear spoiler. In addition, the hood and bumpers are made of composite materials. The use of carbon allowed to reduce the weight of the car by 30 kilograms.
The power plant has not been changed. Hyundai Veloster N is equipped with a two-liter four-cylinder turbocharged engine, issuing 275 liters. with. and 378 Nm of torque.
According to preliminary data, the serial version of the “charged” hatchback Hyundai Veloster N will debut before the end of this year.
- In China, drones without drivers will be brought to the roads for the first time
- A prototype of the German VW Transporter T7 van spotted
- A prototype of the updated Skoda Fabia hatchback was spotted on tests
- Camouflaged BMW X8 crossover prototype spotted
- 2021 Ford F-150 will receive new features by air