Hyundai electric scooter with a power reserve of up to 20 kilometersAugust 27, 2019
Vehicle speed reaches 20 km / h.
The weight of the electric scooter was 7.7 kg. It can be easily folded using a special system and hidden in a car or elsewhere.
The scooter was based on a concept that was demonstrated at the CES-2017 electronics exhibition. The model has acquired taillights, stylish headlights, as well as a high-capacity lithium battery and rear-wheel drive.
When placing a scooter in a car, it can also be recharged there. Recharging will be carried out using the energy that was generated during the trip.
A battery is installed on the new version of the electric scooter, allowing you to pick up speed of 20 km / h and overcome up to 20 km.
Moreover, the scooter has a digital display, which displays the speed and level of battery charge. Most likely, in the future, the scooter will receive a regenerative braking system, which increases the range by another 10%.
- Police will start sharing fines with informants
- Toyota Supra with Tesla filling in development
- Bahrain Formula 1 Grand Prix stopped due to terrible accident of Roman Grosjean
- Ford GT chief designer put his creation up for sale
- Hyundai and Kia fined for problem engines