Hyundai Elantra will be equipped with a new engineMarch 19, 2019
There was information about the car model Hyundai Elantra, adapted to the China. As it turned out, it will differ significantly from the global modification.
Note that this model received restyling last year. Now it stands out among past modifications with triangular headlights and foglights. In some countries, including Russia, this model is already being sold. But in China, four-door updated only now.
As it turned out, for the Celestial Empire the restyling went almost unnoticed. The car did not receive triangular lighting, and the bumper remained the same. Only the design of the radiator grille has changed, and the range of available rims has been expanded. As for the cabin, on this occasion, while there is no information. The global version has changed the dashboard, the climate system control unit, and also installed a new steering wheel and air deflectors.
The main feature of the Chinese restyling is the presence of a new engine. They will be one and a half liter aspirated 115 horsepower. Most likely he will come to replace the unit at 1.6 liters with a return of 130 horses. Sales of the updated car will begin this summer.
- Volkswagen is working on a compact crossover ID.1
- Mitsubishi completes production of the world’s first mass-produced electric car
- The perfect self-driving taxi Muvone presented in the coronavirus pandemic
- Amphicar small-capacity convertible amphibious will be on sale
- Ford is testing a manual version of the Bronco SUV