Hyundai Elantra GT N Line presented in DetroitJanuary 15, 2019
At the Detroit Motor Show, the company introduced the Hyundai Elantra GT N Line. The new version of the Hyundai Elantra has received new body kits, suspension settings, calibrated steering, as well as more rigid attachments for the engine and transmission. Improved stabilizer stability. Hankook tires were replaced by Michelin PS4 225/40 R18.
The interior has seats and a gear selector from N Line, a contrasting red line is used as an accent.
Hyundai adds the Elantra GT Style equipment package, which includes a panoramic sunroof and leather-trimmed seats.
Under the hood is a 1.6-liter turbocharged gasoline engine. its power is 201 hp, torque – 265 Nm. The engine can be equipped with a six-speed manual gearbox or an optional seven-speed dual-clutch gearbox.
The cost of the Hyundai Elantra GT N Line starts at $ 23,300 for a model with manual transmission, and the version with the automatic transmission is estimated at $ 24,400. The basic version of the Elantra GT costs $ 20,450.
[supsystic-slider id=941 position=”center”]
- The consequences of towing a car in parking mode were shown in the photo
- Selfdriving Ford Mondeo to be tested in Oxford
- Electric SUV Mercedes EQC 4 × 4² tested in Italy
- Nissan is preparing an update to the popular frame pickup Navara
- Volkswagen has released a methane version of the Golf TGI