Hyundai Creta will receive a new engineAugust 21, 2019
The next-generation Hyundai ix25, whose predecessor is sold in Russia under the name Creta, will receive a new engine. Judging by the documents of the certification organization of China, the car will be equipped with a 1.5-liter unit with a return of 115 horsepower.
Also in some markets, the car will be offered with a 1.4-liter gasoline turbo engine. The power of this engine will be 140 horsepower. The design of the new product will practically not differ from the prototype of the same name, which was presented at the Shanghai Motor Show in April. The car will receive two-section headlights in the style of the Kona model, as well as additional plastic protection for the lower body.
Judging by the picture of the interior, a new separate vertical display of the multimedia complex in the style of Tesla electric cars, another automatic transmission selector and an electronic parking brake appeared in the cabin. It is possible that the Hyundai Creta / ix25 in addition to the standard version with five seats will have an option with a seven-seater saloon.
- Look at the pink Rezvani Tank with lemon interior
- Humvee hijacked from military warehouse found in Los Angeles River
- Lottery Winner Cannot Pick Up Chevrolet Corvette Won From Dealer
- Man tried to burn tires, but ended up burning his Mercedes-AMG
- In some places, the Tesla Model 3 interior warms up to extreme temperatures