Hyundai Creta new generation unveiled before the official presentationMay 29, 2019
South Korean brand continues road trials of the crossover. Debut may take place this fall, but already now the serial version is completely declassified in the photos.
Apparently, the serial version of the new Hyundai Creta (ix25) will differ from the prototype presented at the Shanghai Auto Show. According to new photos without any camouflage, we can note the appearance of a new grille, larger mirrors, a new rear optics with a common LED strip on the trunk lid. In addition, in the initial configuration Creta will be delivered without a huge display of the multimedia system.
In contrast to the current version, the model has become slightly larger: length is 4,300 mm (+30 mm), and the wheelbase is 2,310 mm (+ 20 mm). A 1.5-liter gasoline or diesel engine will be used as a power unit, and a version with a 1.0-liter turbo engine with 120 horsepower will also be available. In tandem with them will offer a six-step “mechanics” or a robotic transmission in seven stages.
The estimated cost of the model will be from 100,900 yuan (in the Chinese market). The updated version will reach Russia not earlier than 2021.
- “Piece of cheese” with a jet engine sells for the price of a Kia Ceed
- The most powerful Toyota Camry against two “charged” Honda
- The rarest BMW M1 of the creator of the Boney M group will be sold at auction for 435,000 pounds sterling
- Polestar will put three new cars on the conveyor of a plant in China
- Images of the off-road Ford EcoSport Active 2021 appeared on the web