Hyundai continues to test the extended version of the CretaApril 19, 2020
The crossover is the second time caught in the lenses of cameras spy.
Korean automaker Hyundai continues to test an extended version of the Creta cross. The car in a dense layer of camouflage was seen on the roads of South Korea. Pictures on Sunday, April 19, shared the publication IndianAutosBlog. Today, there is little official information about the car. It is safe to say that the car can accommodate 7 people.
The wheelbase should increase by 30 mm compared to the classic version of the Hyundai Creta. Thus, it will be 2 630 mm. Some changes in the exterior are already noticeable – for example, the car will receive a new grille and an upgraded front bumper. An additional window for third-row passengers will also appear.
Initially, the model is intended for the car market in India – it should go on sale in 2021.
Updates in the motor range compared to the standard version most likely will not. The car should receive a 1.5-liter aspirated engine with a return of 115 hp, as well as turbocharged 1.4-liter gasoline and diesel engines, which are equipped with KIA Seltos.
- In China, drones without drivers will be brought to the roads for the first time
- A prototype of the German VW Transporter T7 van spotted
- A prototype of the updated Skoda Fabia hatchback was spotted on tests
- Camouflaged BMW X8 crossover prototype spotted
- 2021 Ford F-150 will receive new features by air