Hyundai completes testing of the new Tucson crossoverSeptember 9, 2020
The Korean company has completed a series of tests of the fourth generation of its crossover, which took place in different conditions.
According to the press service of the Korean brand Hyundai, testing of the fourth generation Tucson has been completed. The crossover has been tested on the Nyurbungring highway, on public roads, and has also been tested on light off-road terrain, including overcoming a ford up to 30 cm deep.
Finishing toasts and road tests of the new Hyundai Tucson were carried out in European countries, and the company conducted tests for strength in Spain and Sweden. In addition, the crossover, as part of the tests, towed a trailer along a difficult serpentine road on the Großglockner road.
Note that a few days ago the company published a teaser video showing the LED “boomerangs” of the running lights of the new crossover. The official premiere of the novelty will take place on September 15th.
- Allard sports car production resumed after 62 years
- Hyundai Tucson N images appeared on the web
- Valtteri Bottas won the Russian Grand Prix
- Ford Mondeo successor could be such an off-road station wagon
- Elevate kit converts mountain bikes to electric