Hyundai cars will receive multimedia based on Nvidia DriveNovember 10, 2020
The infotainment complex for Korean brands Hyundai, Kia and Genesis will be based on Nvidia Drive.
According to available information, the Nvidia Drive computer will form the basis of multimedia complexes for Hyundai and Kia cars, as well as the premium Genesis brand. Concern Hyundai Motor Group and Nvidia have signed a cooperation agreement.
New infotainment systems will appear in Korean models starting in 2022. The auto company claims that such cooperation will expand the functionality of multimedia, and will also have a positive effect on traffic safety, since the software update will be carried out over the air.
In addition, another positive point is that the new technology will improve interaction with services in cars that are equipped with artificial intelligence.
- SAIC creates a premium electric brand
- Jeep has awesome items on Amazon for Cyber Monday
- Mazda MX-30 performs well in moose test
- Tuning diesel trucks is causing huge environmental damage
- This video proves that the Mercedes Unimog is a true SUV.