Hyundai cars start to burn out due to a manufacturing defectJune 10, 2020
In a short time, the Hyundai Grandeur sedan burned to the ground.
Just the other day, information appeared that a completely new Genesis G80 had caught fire in South Korea. A car, bought about a month ago, broke out literally on the go. The authorities claim that a fire in the front of the car arose due to external factors.
However, today another case has become known. This time, the car of the parent company Hyundai burned out. So, according to AutoPost, in just a few minutes, the new Hyundai Grandeur was destroyed by fire. And this time, external factors have nothing to do with it – experts have identified a defect in the car.
According to the owner of the car with a 2.5-liter gasoline engine, the car, purchased 6 months ago, drove about 3 thousand km.
“30 seconds before the fire broke out, symptoms appeared. The gas pedal and the brakes did not work at all, the smoke fell and the car caught fire. Also, a message appeared on the dashboard that a system malfunction occurred, ”said the car owner.
- Green Ferrari collection put up for sale
- Volkswagen accused of unfair competition
- Hybrid hypercar McLaren Saber showed on patent images
- Hengchi 1 electric sedan production begins in China
- Volkswagen Group uses Audi brand to catch up with Tesla in electric vehicle production