Hyundai car will be the hardest at the WTCR stage in ZandvoortMay 17, 2019
Hyundai cars will get the maximum weight ballast at the upcoming WTCR stage in Zandworth, according to TouringCarTimes.
BRC racing drivers will race the weekend with a 60-kilogram weight handicap after two podiums of Norbert Michelis a week ago in Slovakia.
The Honda Civic TCR cars, despite the double of Nestor Girolami and Esteban Gerrier in the second race, did not differ in speed on the Slovakia-Ringe and will lose 10 kg.
The Audi RS3 LMS and Cupra TCR will be loaded with 40-pound ballast, while the Lynk & Co 03 TCR, Volkswagen Golf GTI TCR and Alfa Romeo Giulietta Veloce will have a minimum 30 kg.
- Volkswagen is working on a compact crossover ID.1
- Mitsubishi completes production of the world’s first mass-produced electric car
- The perfect self-driving taxi Muvone presented in the coronavirus pandemic
- Amphicar small-capacity convertible amphibious will be on sale
- Ford is testing a manual version of the Bronco SUV