Hyundai car will be the hardest at the WTCR stage in ZandvoortMay 17, 2019
Hyundai cars will get the maximum weight ballast at the upcoming WTCR stage in Zandworth, according to TouringCarTimes.
BRC racing drivers will race the weekend with a 60-kilogram weight handicap after two podiums of Norbert Michelis a week ago in Slovakia.
The Honda Civic TCR cars, despite the double of Nestor Girolami and Esteban Gerrier in the second race, did not differ in speed on the Slovakia-Ringe and will lose 10 kg.
The Audi RS3 LMS and Cupra TCR will be loaded with 40-pound ballast, while the Lynk & Co 03 TCR, Volkswagen Golf GTI TCR and Alfa Romeo Giulietta Veloce will have a minimum 30 kg.
- Diesel MINI Countryman Cooper D leaves the conveyor
- The smallest Hyundai crossover first caught on the photo
- American-styled Toyota RAV4 goes on sale in Japan
- New BMW 4-Series Gran Coupe to debut soon
- SsangYong showed the global version of the Rexton-2021 SUV