Hyundai announces pilots for 2020 season at WTCRMarch 17, 2020
Hyundai’s racing division has announced a pilot roster for the new season of the Touring World Cup, the start of which was postponed to the end of May.
As in previous years, the South Korean concern will have two client teams. WTCR champions Norbert Michelis and Gabriele Tarquini will compete for the BRC Hyundai N LUKOIL Squadra Corse in the last two seasons. And the colors of the second Hyundai N Liqui Moly Racing Team will be defended by Nick Katsburg and Lucas Engstler, for whom the 2020 season will be the first on the full schedule in the Touring World Cup. Thus, Augustus Farfus left Hyundai after one season.
Confirmed WTCR lineups for 2020 season
BRC Hyundai N LUKOIL Squadra Corse: Norbert Michelis, Gabriele Tarquini
Hyundai N Liqui Moly Racing Team: Nick Catsburg, Lucas Engstler
All-Inkl.com Münnich Motorsport: Tiago Monteiro, Atilla Tassi
All-Inkl.com Münnich Motorsport: Nestor Girolami, Esteban Guerrieri
Comtoyou Racing: Tom Coronel
- 2020 Toyota Highlander recalled due to airbags
- 40-year-old Volkswagen Golf with 1200 kilometers mileage will be sold at auction
- The new frame SUV SsangYong Rexton presented
- Chevrolet will no longer support DVD and Blu-ray
- Italian supercar will be produced in the USA