Hyundai Announces New Hyundai Nexo Fuel CellApril 1, 2020
Recently, Hyundai, after unveiling a new SUV to everyone under the N-performance sub-brand, also announced the NEXO high-performance hydrogen.
It is known that this model will be the first hydrogen high-performance car of the company, which will appear on sale. The Nexo will run 563-596 km, which is much more than the Tucson FCEV, which claims 426 km according to the EPA standard. If, however, this indicator is further confirmed, then it will become a record of the power reserve at refueling / charging for models with zero exhaust.
Note. That the South Korean automaker is a member of the Hydrogen Council, which is engaged in the promotion of fuel cell technology in the industry. Also, the company is going to strengthen research in the field of autonomous movement.
- Key BMW and Mini models lose diesel engines
- Toyota suspends work at India plant again due to strike
- BMW is preparing for restyling crossover BMW X5
- 2021 Honda City hatchback unveiled
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz Metris gets new design and more options