Hyundai Announces New Hyundai Nexo Fuel CellApril 1, 2020
Recently, Hyundai, after unveiling a new SUV to everyone under the N-performance sub-brand, also announced the NEXO high-performance hydrogen.
It is known that this model will be the first hydrogen high-performance car of the company, which will appear on sale. The Nexo will run 563-596 km, which is much more than the Tucson FCEV, which claims 426 km according to the EPA standard. If, however, this indicator is further confirmed, then it will become a record of the power reserve at refueling / charging for models with zero exhaust.
Note. That the South Korean automaker is a member of the Hydrogen Council, which is engaged in the promotion of fuel cell technology in the industry. Also, the company is going to strengthen research in the field of autonomous movement.
- BFGoodrich introduced special off-road wipers
- Watch the 2021 Porsche Panamera Turbo S set a speed record
- Tesla wants to accelerate the emergence of Semi trucks and is looking for specialists
- Paul Walker’s BMW M1 to be auctioned
- Ferrari unveils racing-inspired version of the 488 Pista