Hyundai Announces New Hyundai Nexo Fuel CellApril 1, 2020
Recently, Hyundai, after unveiling a new SUV to everyone under the N-performance sub-brand, also announced the NEXO high-performance hydrogen.
It is known that this model will be the first hydrogen high-performance car of the company, which will appear on sale. The Nexo will run 563-596 km, which is much more than the Tucson FCEV, which claims 426 km according to the EPA standard. If, however, this indicator is further confirmed, then it will become a record of the power reserve at refueling / charging for models with zero exhaust.
Note. That the South Korean automaker is a member of the Hydrogen Council, which is engaged in the promotion of fuel cell technology in the industry. Also, the company is going to strengthen research in the field of autonomous movement.
- New Kia Sorento gets off-road X-Line variation
- Updated Range Rover Velar gets new engines and options
- Teasers of “hot rod-hypercar” with W16 engine appeared on the network
- Tesla will release a cheap self-driving car
- BMW officially unveils new M3 and M4