Hyundai announced a new version of the Tucson crossoverFebruary 21, 2019
Hyundai has published teasers for the new version of the Tuscon crossover, which will become part of the N Line sports line. The car will debut in early March at the Geneva Motor Show.
Judging from the images, the Hyundai Tucson N Line will differ from the standard model by a modified chrome grille, special blocks of LED daytime running lights, as well as large black aluminum wheels. In the design of the cabin using leather with contrasting red stitching.
According to preliminary data, the suspension and brake mechanisms will be upgraded. In Europe, the Hyundai Tucson N Line will be available with both petrol and diesel engines.
- BMW i4 electric car undergoes final tests
- New Mercedes-Benz S-Class recalls a couple of months after the start of production
- Audi chief designer reveals details of upcoming E-Tron GT
- Details about the engine range of the “charged” Ford F-150 Raptor 2021
- Skoda Kodiaq received a new set of Clever