Hyundai and KIA will hold a large recall campaignDecember 30, 2019
We are talking about 640 thousand cars of Korean brands. All repairs will be carried out free of charge.
Today, the Ministry of State Territories, Infrastructure and Transport of South Korea announced the start of a large-scale recall campaign of Hyundai and KIA manufacturers. In the case of Hyundai, two brand models fall under review – the Grand Starex minivan and the small Porter 2 truck. The cause of the malfunction is the same in both cases – unstable operation of the power unit in cars is possible, which manifests itself in “galloping” speeds. In the case of KIA, Sorento crossovers may need repairs – in this case, the reason lies in the malfunctioning of the frontal collision avoidance system.
In the near future, all owners of cars with possible problems will be notified and offered to come to the nearest service center to fix the malfunction.
All work, including diagnostics and repairs, will be free of charge. Prior to this, a large-scale recall campaign affected Hyundai in early November – then the problem was airbag problems.
- Forgotten 70s Aston Martin supercar to be restored
- Classic Bentley Blower was assembled from Lego parts
- Nissan starts production of the updated crossover Qashqai
- Acura RDX crossover will be available in an exclusive PMC Edition
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network