Hyundai and KIA will build two electric sports car with RimacMay 14, 2019
Hyundai Motor Company and Kia Motors Corporation have invested 80 million euros in a brand known for its electric hypercars and battery systems. Plans to build an electric car on the battery and hydrogen fuel cells.
KIA and Hyundai are not going to keep up with global trends, and have found their own way of electrifying the model line. In addition, they are going to enter a new segment for the production of unique sports cars. In cooperation with the Croatian company Rimac Automobili, two sports cars with electric motors will be developed.
Unfortunately, the company has not yet disclosed any details of the future cooperation of the two companies. However, Rimac has extensive experience in creating electric sports cars, and South Korean companies have a large production base for mass and mass production of cars.
Moreover, Hyundai and KIA are seriously considering the possibility of entering the sports segment. Last year it became known that the new mid-engine hot hatch is in operation, as told by the head of the sports division of Hyundai N Albert Birman himself.
- “Piece of cheese” with a jet engine sells for the price of a Kia Ceed
- The most powerful Toyota Camry against two “charged” Honda
- The rarest BMW M1 of the creator of the Boney M group will be sold at auction for 435,000 pounds sterling
- Polestar will put three new cars on the conveyor of a plant in China
- Images of the off-road Ford EcoSport Active 2021 appeared on the web