Hypercar Koenigsegg set a new acceleration record of 0-400-0 km / hSeptember 28, 2019
Hypercar company Koenigsegg set a new world record for acceleration to 400 km / h and the subsequent complete stop. The Agera RS coupe was able to complete this procedure in 31.49 s – almost 2 s faster than its previous achievement.
The race took place in Sweden on the runway of the Rada airfield, which was specially extended by 300 m for security reasons. The conditions were almost perfect – clear weather with almost no wind. The hypercar was controlled by factory pilot Koenigsegg Sonny Persson.
Koenigsegg Agera RS with an optional 1MW package is equipped with a five-liter V8 twin-turbo engine developing 1360 liters. from. and 1370 Nm of torque. The declared maximum speed of the car is 450 km per hour.
- Jeep returns Laredo X trim for 2021 Grand Cherokee
- Hyundai Elantra N TCR or full-fledged racing car
- Interior view: vigorous acceleration of the powerful crossover VW Tiguan R 2021
- Changan Uni-V concept car unveiled in Beijing
- Foton showed a pickup very similar to the Ford F-150