Hypercar Koenigsegg set a new acceleration record of 0-400-0 km / hSeptember 28, 2019
Hypercar company Koenigsegg set a new world record for acceleration to 400 km / h and the subsequent complete stop. The Agera RS coupe was able to complete this procedure in 31.49 s – almost 2 s faster than its previous achievement.
The race took place in Sweden on the runway of the Rada airfield, which was specially extended by 300 m for security reasons. The conditions were almost perfect – clear weather with almost no wind. The hypercar was controlled by factory pilot Koenigsegg Sonny Persson.
Koenigsegg Agera RS with an optional 1MW package is equipped with a five-liter V8 twin-turbo engine developing 1360 liters. from. and 1370 Nm of torque. The declared maximum speed of the car is 450 km per hour.
- Rare 47-year-old BMW Turbo will go under the hammer for $ 140,000
- First prototype battery with five minutes charge received
- Toyota Raize becomes Japan’s best-selling crossover in 2020
- Blizzard in Japan leads to large-scale accident
- Tesla opens first service center in Hainan, China