Hybrid SEAT Leon is preparing for the premiereJanuary 23, 2020
The official debut will take place on January 28.
After Volkswagen Golf GTE and Skoda Octavia iV, it was the turn of SEAT Leon to get a hybrid transmission with a plug-in module. The fourth-generation compact hatchback will debut next Wednesday, so this is probably the last time the new Leon is still wearing camouflage.
Yellow stickers on the door and hood with the words “hybrid car” mean that the prototype has an electric engine that combines with an internal combustion engine. Most likely, the PHEV system will be similar to that installed in the Golf and Octavia PHEV.
In motion, the new SEAT Leon is likely to get a 1.4-liter turbocharged gasoline engine and an electric motor, a pair of which is a 6-speed DSG gearbox and a 13 kWh battery. The power of the model will be 201 or with 241 hp.
SEAT has already released a number of teasers in preparation for the world premiere scheduled for next week, and yesterday the last teaser video showing a side profile was published on Twitter.
Our latest batch of spy shots confirms that the updated Leon will receive a wide LED strip for the rear lights in the style of a medium-sized Tarraco SUV.
- The blogger ordered an online sports car for $ 31,000. And this is what he was eventually brought
- Ferrari coupe turned into original limited model
- Tesla on autopilot accelerated to 150 km / h while the driver slept
- Ford showed first image of F-150 electric pickup
- Electric Mercedes EQS prototype spotted on tests