Hybrid Karma Revero new generation: the first imageMarch 15, 2019
Karma Automotive showed the first image of the next-generation hybrid sedan Revero. The premiere of the novelty will be held on April 16 at the Auto Shanghai exhibition. The model will receive an updated design, it will become “smarter” and faster than its predecessor.
The current Karma Revero is equipped with two synchronous electric motors with a total power of 409 horsepower and 1330 Nm of torque. As a “travel extension”, a two-liter 238-horsepower turbo engine is used, which supplies the traction battery with a capacity of 20.8 kilowatt-hours. Without launching the engine, the sedan is able to drive 80 kilometers, the total power reserve is 483 kilometers.
From zero to 60 miles per hour (97 kilometers per hour), the Revero accelerates in 5.4 seconds. Top speed is electronically limited to 200 kilometers per hour.
In addition to the new Revero, at the Shanghai Motor Show, Karma intends to show a conceptual electric crossover, developed with the participation of the Pininfarina atelier. Nothing is known about him yet.
- Volkswagen has announced the premiere of the new generation “charged” Golf R
- Panasonic is going to release new Tesla batteries
- Citroen has achieved a ban on the sale of Polestar 2 in France
- The rare Mauck MSV 1120s camper is on sale
- The 1975 Ford Bronco with a V8 engine went on sale