Hybrid hypercar McLaren Saber showed on patent imagesDecember 1, 2020
British hypercar declassified before the premiere.
McLaren plans to unveil a new Ultimate Series supercar next year, called the Saber. Recently, the novelty was noticed by photo spies, and the day before, patent images of the model appeared on the Web.
The hybrid hypercar shares similarities with the Senna coupe, but the novelty has received original carbon body parts. The main differences are concentrated at the rear, as the Saber has a different diffuser and wing.
The novelty also received carbon-ceramic brakes with six-piston calipers at the front, while four-piston calipers are installed at the rear. The McLaren Saber will be powered by an improved 4.0-liter twin-aspirated petrol V8, paired with two electric motors. The total output of the unit will be about 1150 liters. from. and 1275 Nm.
The company has already started testing the hypercar in the US. The brand plans to release only 15 units of the model, which will cost 3.3-4.4 million dollars.
- Third generation Haval H6 SUV prices announced
- BMW plans to double EV sales in 2021
- Mercedes-Benz has published details of the new electric crossover EQA
- Automotive brands that patent the most innovations named
- Former Volkswagen CEO Martin Winterkorn may go to jail for 10 years