Hybrid Ford Mustang went on the first testsMarch 4, 2019
Ford rolled out for the first test tests a new version of its Musclecar – Mustang.
Photos of the prototype hybrid Ford Mustang published the American edition of Motor1.
Judging by the pictures, visual changes in the new version of the Ford sports car will be small, and most of the changes will occur under the hood.
The technical characteristics of the novelty are kept secret. It is assumed that the vehicle will be driven by a hybrid power plant, comparable in performance to the V8 engine known for this model.
The presentation of the hybrid Mustang will not take place before the debut of the new generation of this model, which is scheduled for 2020.
- Peugeot entered the top 50 most beloved French companies
- Nissan Note 2021 showed from all sides before the premiere
- Almost nothing left: Tesla Model 3 after collision with a tree crumbled to pieces
- Hyundai will help British billionaire revive Defender
- Rivian has already sold out the first series of its electric vehicles