Hybrid Ford Mustang went on the first testsMarch 4, 2019
Ford rolled out for the first test tests a new version of its Musclecar – Mustang.
Photos of the prototype hybrid Ford Mustang published the American edition of Motor1.
Judging by the pictures, visual changes in the new version of the Ford sports car will be small, and most of the changes will occur under the hood.
The technical characteristics of the novelty are kept secret. It is assumed that the vehicle will be driven by a hybrid power plant, comparable in performance to the V8 engine known for this model.
The presentation of the hybrid Mustang will not take place before the debut of the new generation of this model, which is scheduled for 2020.
- Tesla offered independent European services to get official status
- Range Rover Electric Confirmed, Jaguar XJ Delayed
- Volkswagen will produce 500 thousand electric crossovers a year
- The hydrogen truck Mercedes-Benz GenH2 will have a range of 1000 km
- Porsche launches 2.1 MWh mobile charging station