Hybrid cross-coupe Lynk & Co 05 may debut in ShanghaiMarch 25, 2019
Coupe-shaped version of the crossover Lynk & Co 01 once again caught during a road test. At this time, the new “lost” part of camouflage.
The network has new photos of the hybrid cross-coupe Lynk & Co 05, which the developers once again brought to the road tests. According to forecasts of auto experts, the presentation of the novelty can take place at the International Automobile Exhibition in Shanghai, but the car will be released in the series only next year.
Recall that the basis of the novelty was the CMA platform, which makes a model like a Volvo.
As a power unit, experts expect to see a hybrid power plant, consisting of a 1.5-liter turbo engine with a capacity of 180 “horses” and an 82-horsepower electric motor. A hundred kilometers such a cross-coupe will dial in seven seconds, and its maximum speed will be set at 210 km / h. In the motor range of new and get gasoline engines and a half and two liters with a return of 156 and 180 horsepower, respectively. A couple of them will be eight-speed automatic transmission.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires