Husqvarna Norden 901 will be launchedDecember 5, 2019
Husqvarna Norden 901 was one of the most interesting and attractive concepts at the EICMA 2019 insert in Milan. The Swedish brand has now made the final decision to launch the concept into production as public feedback was more than positive.
The news is not entirely unexpected. More interesting is the very positioning of the Husqvarna Norden 901 in the lineup and pricing – this factor will be decisive, despite the unconventional design of the concept. There is another question: how much will the production version differ from the concept ?!
At the moment, we can say for sure that the Husqvarna Norden 901 is equipped with an 890 cc in-line twin-cylinder engine from the KTM 890 Duke R, presented this fall. Set of wheels 21/18. Electronics is expected to be at least no worse than on the KTM 790 Adventure R – Norden needs even more to succeed. Husqvarna usually marks in the premium segment and a little overpriced, so it is important to argue with something.
The serial version of Husqvarna Norden 901 is likely to be seen next fall, and we are also waiting for the first spy photos and videos.
- Mercedes-Maybach S650 Cabrio goes on sale
- A 1977 motorcycle that hasn’t even been unpacked will be on sale
- Florida firm creates kit to convert BMW R nineT into rare bike from the 1930s
- Refurbished 1970 Dodge Challenger T / A goes on sale
- Chevy Corvette C8 more powerful Z06 spotted in benchmarks