Hummer promises to return againOctober 24, 2019
General Motors stopped producing Hummer about 10 years ago. However, from time to time there are rumors about a possible return of the model.
Recently, another wave of rumors reports that General Motors may use the Hummer name for a new line of electric pickups and crossovers. They will be assembled at an American plant, starting in late 2021. Sources claim that the project, codenamed Project O, is pending.
Details about the new Hummer have not yet been disclosed, but they are expected to be positioned in the premium class. The first promise to release a pickup truck, a year after which there will be an electric crossover.
The cost of the model is estimated at about 90,000 US dollars.
- New BMW M4 convertible spotted at the Nurburgring
- Honda NSX has zero sales this year
- Atelier G-Power has modernized the BMW M5
- Spotted a prototype of the updated crossover Jaguar E-Pace 2021
- Tuners from Manhart unveil Mini JCW GP in iconic green