Hummer H1 fights drag with Suzuki JimnyJune 21, 2020
YouTube channel Carwow has published a video featuring very different SUVs Hummer H1 and Suzuki Jimny, who competed in a drag race. An American car with a 6.5-liter turbodiesel engine took part in the race. The power of the unit is 197 horsepower.
His Japanese rival is equipped with a 1.5-liter four-cylinder engine with a return of 102 horsepower. In addition, the weight of the Suzuki Jimny is one third less than the Hummer H1. Who won the unusual race can be seen in the video.
Earlier, Carwow held another strange competition – the authors of the YouTube channel decided to defeat the Hummer H1 in tug of war. To do this, they used three cars at once: Suzuki Jimny, Mercedes-AMG G 63 and Mitsubishi L200 pickup. However, they did not succeed in doing this.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires