Hummer H1 fights drag with Suzuki JimnyJune 21, 2020
YouTube channel Carwow has published a video featuring very different SUVs Hummer H1 and Suzuki Jimny, who competed in a drag race. An American car with a 6.5-liter turbodiesel engine took part in the race. The power of the unit is 197 horsepower.
His Japanese rival is equipped with a 1.5-liter four-cylinder engine with a return of 102 horsepower. In addition, the weight of the Suzuki Jimny is one third less than the Hummer H1. Who won the unusual race can be seen in the video.
Earlier, Carwow held another strange competition – the authors of the YouTube channel decided to defeat the Hummer H1 in tug of war. To do this, they used three cars at once: Suzuki Jimny, Mercedes-AMG G 63 and Mitsubishi L200 pickup. However, they did not succeed in doing this.
- Bill Gates doesn’t believe in electric cars
- Two Lamborghini Sian hybrid supercars arrive in London
- Peugeot introduced the updated crossovers Peugeot 3008 and 5008
- SSC Tuatara hypercar sets new world speed record
- Diesel cars will disappear before gasoline ones