Hulkenberg: Soon Mick Schumacher will make his debut in F1September 18, 2019
Nico Hulkenberg believes that in the coming years we will see Mick Schumacher in Formula 1 …
Nico Hulkenberg: “I am sure no later than two years later, Mick Schumacher will make his debut in Formula 1. Now it is important to provide him with optimal conditions for development, because the expectations are very high.
It’s easier to debut with today’s cars than when I started my career. They have a lot of downforce, it’s not easy to manage them, but they forgive mistakes and are not demanding, like ten years ago. ”
This year, Mick made his debut in Formula 2, but is not particularly bright, winning one race and taking two stages before the end of the season in 11th place in the individual competition.
- BMW i4 electric car undergoes final tests
- New Mercedes-Benz S-Class recalls a couple of months after the start of production
- Audi chief designer reveals details of upcoming E-Tron GT
- Details about the engine range of the “charged” Ford F-150 Raptor 2021
- Skoda Kodiaq received a new set of Clever