Hulkenberg, Sainz and Stroll received a warningSeptember 8, 2019
Having considered the circumstances of the incident at the end of the qualification, when Hulkenberg, Sainz and Stroll drove slowly along the track, and a large group of riders did not have time to start a fast lap, the Italian Grand Prix stewards did not use fines with loss of position at the start.
All three riders received an official warning, and stewards recommended that the FIA find a solution for such situations.
- New Kia Sorento gets off-road X-Line variation
- Updated Range Rover Velar gets new engines and options
- Teasers of “hot rod-hypercar” with W16 engine appeared on the network
- Tesla will release a cheap self-driving car
- BMW officially unveils new M3 and M4