Hulkenberg, Sainz and Stroll received a warningSeptember 8, 2019
Having considered the circumstances of the incident at the end of the qualification, when Hulkenberg, Sainz and Stroll drove slowly along the track, and a large group of riders did not have time to start a fast lap, the Italian Grand Prix stewards did not use fines with loss of position at the start.
All three riders received an official warning, and stewards recommended that the FIA find a solution for such situations.
- Key BMW and Mini models lose diesel engines
- Toyota suspends work at India plant again due to strike
- BMW is preparing for restyling crossover BMW X5
- 2021 Honda City hatchback unveiled
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz Metris gets new design and more options