Hulkenberg, Sainz and Stroll called to the stewardsSeptember 8, 2019
Stewards of the Italian Grand Prix called Nico Hulkenberg, Carlos Sainz and Lance Stroll to explain about the too low speed on the track at the end of the qualification, when due to this hitch a large group of riders did not have time to start a fast lap.
A similar situation in the qualification of Formula 3 led to numerous fines with the loss of five places at the start (some received two fines).
- Half a century old pickup truck was abandoned in the desert. It has bullet marks on it
- Chinese BAIC builds electric sedan with advanced autopilot
- The head of Nikola leaves the post after accusations of fraud
- Iran is preparing to release an inexpensive sedan on the PSA platform
- The new Mercedes-Maybach S-class will be even more luxurious