Hulkenberg, Sainz and Stroll called to the stewardsSeptember 8, 2019
Stewards of the Italian Grand Prix called Nico Hulkenberg, Carlos Sainz and Lance Stroll to explain about the too low speed on the track at the end of the qualification, when due to this hitch a large group of riders did not have time to start a fast lap.
A similar situation in the qualification of Formula 3 led to numerous fines with the loss of five places at the start (some received two fines).
- In China, drones without drivers will be brought to the roads for the first time
- A prototype of the German VW Transporter T7 van spotted
- A prototype of the updated Skoda Fabia hatchback was spotted on tests
- Camouflaged BMW X8 crossover prototype spotted
- 2021 Ford F-150 will receive new features by air