HRC President: Honda is to blame for Lorenzo’s poor resultsOctober 21, 2019
Yoshihige Nomura, president of Honda Racing Corporation, dispelled the rumors that three-time MotoGP champion Jorge Lorenzo would leave the company after an unsuccessful 2019 season.
The Spaniard still could not adapt to the RC213V motorcycle. If his partner Marc Marquez won ten races and ahead of schedule became a champion, then Lorenzo never once in the 12 Grand Prix conducted did not finish even in the top 10. In the individual competition, he even takes 19th place with 23 points.
“We want Jorge to stay with us in 2020. Our task is to give him a motorcycle on which he can fight for high results. We will work hard to complete this task, – quotes Nomura Spanish newspaper Marca. – Jorge is not guilty of poor results. This is our fault, because we could not give him a good motorcycle.
As for Joan Zarko, he is not a threat to Lorenzo. We just didn’t have other options available to replace the Nakagami, and he didn’t have a motorcycle. Therefore, we went towards each other. ”
- See the unique Ferrari Omologata
- Tesla had to recall nearly 50,000 vehicles in China
- New Toyota Urban Cruiser cheaper than Hyundai Creta caused a stir among buyers
- Changan UNI-V sports utility vehicle reveals curious details
- Russian blogger burns his Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S in despair