How to spoil a cool car: Kanye West showed his modified Lamborghini UrusApril 19, 2019
Kanye West is one of the most successful producers, designers and at the same time rappers on the planet. He is also known for the extravagant lifestyle and the many expensive cars that are stored in his garage.
The latest car of the American rapper is the Lamborghini Urus, which was remade to the taste of the owner. The Italian super SUV received a beige body color and huge Boyd Coddington wheels, of dubious design.
Already modified car owner is infinitely satisfied. This is evident because, as he is photographed with a vehicle and puts the photo in instagram.
The starting price of Urus in the USA starts from 200 thousand dollars. Up to 100 kilometers per hour, the modified Urus accelerates quietly in 3.6 seconds. Unlike the naturally aspirated V10, which the Huracan and V12 have on the Aventador, the Urus uses a 4.0-liter V8 with two turbines. Power of the unit is 641 hp torque of 850 Nm.
- Elon Musk calls the new Tesla Yoke wheel a great idea
- Scientists have shown a way to fully charge electric cars in 10 minutes
- The development of electric vehicles may slow down
- Chinese Great Wall is interested in buying Daimler
- Porsche sets up new venture with German battery manufacturer Customcells