How to get under the trailer? Life hacking from an American motoristJanuary 22, 2019
There are situations on the road that you can’t think of on purpose. As in the case of this “racer” from Virginia.
Apparently, the car first at an angle crashed into a pickup truck, and then it sucked under the “auto train” consisting of an SUV and an RV trailer (house on wheels). Video posted a lady whose son was a witness to the incident, apparently, he shot this video.
According to her, no one was injured in the accident. At the time of the shooting, the woman who was driving the car was still inside, she snuck into the back seat and later got out of the car. Probably at high speed, she simply lost control, and her car wedged in such a bizarre way between a pickup truck and a trailer.
- Key BMW and Mini models lose diesel engines
- Toyota suspends work at India plant again due to strike
- BMW is preparing for restyling crossover BMW X5
- 2021 Honda City hatchback unveiled
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz Metris gets new design and more options