How to get under the trailer? Life hacking from an American motoristJanuary 22, 2019
There are situations on the road that you can’t think of on purpose. As in the case of this “racer” from Virginia.
Apparently, the car first at an angle crashed into a pickup truck, and then it sucked under the “auto train” consisting of an SUV and an RV trailer (house on wheels). Video posted a lady whose son was a witness to the incident, apparently, he shot this video.
According to her, no one was injured in the accident. At the time of the shooting, the woman who was driving the car was still inside, she snuck into the back seat and later got out of the car. Probably at high speed, she simply lost control, and her car wedged in such a bizarre way between a pickup truck and a trailer.
- Mercedes is confident in the success of the new generation of the S-class sedan
- Two Daihatsu get new styling packages from Modellista
- The last limousine Kennedy drove alive to be sold
- Renault Megane could become a crossover
- BMW officially confirmed the release of the BMW i4M in 2021