How the car will drive if it is completely deprived of the suspensionJuly 29, 2020
A team of YouTubers from the Netherlands, who are well versed in cars and periodically conduct crazy experiments with their participation, decided to find out what would happen if the car was completely deprived of suspension travel.
To do this, enthusiasts took an old Ford Focus station wagon and made it so that it could not absorb any bumps on the road at all. Shock absorbers and springs were removed from it, and several stationary tubes were welded in their place. Thanks to this, the suspension turned out to be “stone” – it froze at a fixed point without the ability to rise or fall.
After that, the car was sent off-road, where, as expected, it had hard times. How this whole venture ended can be seen in the video below.
- Buyers are not happy with the quality of the Dodge Demon coupe paintwork
- Teasers of Aznom Palladium appeared on the network
- The render shows a sporty Nissan Z Proto for safari
- Toyota Hilux pickup presented in new Mako performance
- 2022 Mercedes-AMG CLS 53 spotted in tests