How rallyists killed (but didn’t kill) the French “heel”August 25, 2019
The British office of Citroen has released a cool clip on the strength test of the Berlingo model. The serial “heel”, who was recently unsuitable for sports driving on the ground, was put behind the wheel of the recent winner of the Finnish stage of the World Rally Championship, the racer of the factory team, Esapecca Lappi.
And the hot guy, carried away by the track of the rally school Langley Park, did not notice, it seems that he was hobbling not at all on the usual all-wheel drive Citroen C3 WRC.
In the hands of an experienced pilot, Berlingo glided sideways on gravel, flew into puddles and even jumped from a springboard. Of course, the car survived, because the main purpose of the tests was to demonstrate the safety and reliability of the most popular commercial model of the French brand, the winner of the “Van of 2019” award.
- Half a century old pickup truck was abandoned in the desert. It has bullet marks on it
- Chinese BAIC builds electric sedan with advanced autopilot
- The head of Nikola leaves the post after accusations of fraud
- Iran is preparing to release an inexpensive sedan on the PSA platform
- The new Mercedes-Maybach S-class will be even more luxurious