How music in the car affects the driverMarch 7, 2019
Music is an integral part of any trip in the car. However, do not put too rhythmic float and listen to them very loudly, as this may affect the care of the driver.
The Lithuanian Transport Security Authority, after the study, concluded that loud music reduces driver attention by 20%. Due to excessively loud and rhythmic music, he may not hear the special vehicles warning siren and signals from other cars. The loud sound reduces the driver’s reaction and makes driving more aggressive, which can lead to an accident.
Experts recommend listening to quiet music in the car, perhaps even classical, which does not interfere with monitoring the traffic situation. Those who prefer dance music are recommended to give it up or listen to tracks not at full volume. According to experts, many accidents could have been avoided if the drivers were not distracted by music.
- Tesla will start official sales of cars in Israel in 2021
- Tesla raised prices for models S and X due to restyling
- Named the most “long-range” supercars
- New Porsche 911 GT3 was shown to journalists
- Electronic driver assistants reduce alertness on the road