How does the Ferrari SF90 Stradale hybrid engine supercar as part of the engine and three electric motorsJune 26, 2019
At the end of May, the Italians presented their first plug-in hybrid Ferrari SF90 Stradale, which differs not only with a power of 1000 hp, but also with four modes of operation of the propulsion system. The developers of the model described in detail all the modes, but with the help of a new video it is much more interesting to study the idea of the creators.
Recall that the Ferrari SF90 Stradale immediately received four engines – a four-liter biturbo V8 engine with a capacity of 780 hp and a torque of 800 Nm, as well as three electric motors with a total power of 220 hp (162 kW): two on the front axle and one between the engine and gearbox.
Thus, the propulsion system operates in the following modes:
- eDrive – the engine is off, only electric motors work, the power reserve from the battery of 7.9 kWh is 25 km, the maximum speed is 135 km / h;
- Hybrid – the default mode, all four engines work, but the engine can be periodically shut off to save fuel;
- Performance – “driver” mode, ICE-works all the time, recharging the battery during periods when its power is not fully involved;
- Qualify – “qualification” mode – all engines provide maximum power, priority on performance, and not battery charge.
Note that the Ferrari SF90 Stradale will go on sale in 2020, the cost of the supercar is still unknown.
- Electric crossover Ioniq 5 unveiledin the screenshot
- New Toyota Land Cruiser 300 will be available for pre-order in March
- Mazda MX-5 turned into a retro roadster
- Ford to recall US police cars
- New Segway-transformer Ninebot received a racing wheel and a capacious battery