How a Christmas tree is delivered to a Hennessey Jeep at a speed of 291 km / hDecember 24, 2019
Previously, a similar experiment was conducted with the Challenger Hellcat. It should be noted that the Christmas tree did well under severe conditions.
On the eve of the Christmas and New Year holidays, a very unusual and interesting experiment was conducted. It was decided to deliver the Christmas tree in a charged car from the Hennessey tuning studio. We are talking about the Jeep Trackhawk model, whose power was boosted to 1000 horsepower. With the new Hellcat V8 engine, a “charged” car can accelerate to 291 km / h. The peculiarity was that the Christmas tree was not laid in the trunk, but tied to the roof. This was a real test not only for the New Year tree, but also for the car.
Indeed, despite all the power of the motor, driving a large SUV at this speed is not very simple, especially when there is a significant aerodynamic load on the roof.
Tests were conducted at a special testing ground in Texas, and a professional driver was driving. As a result, the car was able to accelerate to 291 km / h, breaking its own record at 11 km / h. Note that the New Year tree as a result of experiments was practically not affected.
- Hamilton broke Schumacher’s “eternal” record, setting a historic achievement
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup