Horner: The transition to Honda engines inspired by NeweyMarch 5, 2019
The head of the Red Bull Racing Christian Horner said that the transition to Honda engines has become a new source of motivation for Adrian.
Christian Horner: “The change of supplier of power plants had a positive impact on the mood of our entire team, and especially Adrian. He sees that the motors are less and less inferior to the leaders – it is very inspired by him, along with other guys and girls in Milton Keynes, he works hard with the new machine. Let’s hope that ahead of a successful season. Our task is to reduce the backlog of Ferrari and Mercedes.
On the second tests, the Ferrari cars were very fast. In Mercedes, or correspond to their speed or somewhere nearby, they are the current world champions and are unlikely to become weaker. I think we have largely reduced the backlog, but we can only judge this with confidence in Melbourne. Let’s see how the first three races will take place – and then we’ll talk about it again. ”
- Rare 47-year-old BMW Turbo will go under the hammer for $ 140,000
- First prototype battery with five minutes charge received
- Toyota Raize becomes Japan’s best-selling crossover in 2020
- Blizzard in Japan leads to large-scale accident
- Tesla opens first service center in Hainan, China