Horner: The transition to Honda engines inspired by NeweyMarch 5, 2019
The head of the Red Bull Racing Christian Horner said that the transition to Honda engines has become a new source of motivation for Adrian.
Christian Horner: “The change of supplier of power plants had a positive impact on the mood of our entire team, and especially Adrian. He sees that the motors are less and less inferior to the leaders – it is very inspired by him, along with other guys and girls in Milton Keynes, he works hard with the new machine. Let’s hope that ahead of a successful season. Our task is to reduce the backlog of Ferrari and Mercedes.
On the second tests, the Ferrari cars were very fast. In Mercedes, or correspond to their speed or somewhere nearby, they are the current world champions and are unlikely to become weaker. I think we have largely reduced the backlog, but we can only judge this with confidence in Melbourne. Let’s see how the first three races will take place – and then we’ll talk about it again. ”
- Race car pilot sent the car into the air
- Drag racing: Lexus LC500 2021 vs Toyota Supra A90 2020
- Jeep returns Laredo X trim for 2021 Grand Cherokee
- Hyundai Elantra N TCR or full-fledged racing car
- Interior view: vigorous acceleration of the powerful crossover VW Tiguan R 2021