Horner I hope we can impose a fight MercedesSeptember 21, 2019
Max Verstappen led the protocol for the first training session in Singapore, but the head of Red Bull Racing Christian Horner doubts the prospects of competing for the victory this weekend.
Christian Horner: “Lewis Hamilton is very fast on the Singapore track – just remember how many times Mercedes have won this race in the past four or five years. We also have a chance this weekend, but they are small. Max is in great shape, and the car works great, so I hope that we can impose a fight Mercedes. “
The team leader confirmed that Red Bull did not consider the candidacy of Nico, who was left without a contract for the next season.
“We have contracts with four pilots, and all that needs to be done is to correctly assign them to the teams,” Horner said. “Nico is not on the list of candidates, but he is a good racer, better than some of those who now have a contract.”
- Maserati Completes GranTurismo With Bright Final Model
- Volkswagen on the road to launching a fully autonomous car
- The premiere of the new Skoda Octavia
- FCA Concern has patented a new in-line Six
- Hyundai is preparing a new compact sedan Aura