Hongqi HS7 Premium SUV Received UpdateApril 14, 2020
Of the updates, we highlight the appearance of an economical engine and interior with seven seats.
Hongqi, China’s premium car manufacturer, unveiled the updated HS7 SUV. The company shared information about its new product on Tuesday, April 14. Recall that the car first went on sale in July 2019 – the model is based on the previous generation Toyota Crown. Less than a year has passed before the appearance of the restyled version.
In terms of dimensions, the new version of Hongqi HS7 is comparable to the current version of the BMW X5 – the length of the SUV is 5,095 mm with a wheelbase of 2,970 mm. The vehicle is 1,989 mm wide and 1,778 mm high. The engine range has replenished with a new 2.0-liter turbo engine.
Its return is 251 hp, and the manufacturer claims the high efficiency and efficiency of the power unit.
The current 3.0-liter engine with 338 hp also stayed in the motor line. Another novelty was the 7-seater interior layout. Only the highest quality materials were used in the interior decoration, the seats were trimmed with a stylish diamond-shaped stitching, and wood elements were used to design the front panel and color cards. Prices for the new product will be announced closer to the start of sales, which will start in the summer of 2020. The current version of the car costs 269,900 yuan
- This heavily modified BMW i8 Roadster costs $ 140,000
- In Brazil, a warehouse of 96 Chevrolet cars from the 90s was found in one shed
- DAMD tuning studio unveils updated Daihatsu Taft with Land Rover Defender design
- Chevy, Ford and Toyota Prepare 3 Race Car Debuts for NASCAR
- Mercedes-Benz has started deliveries of the premium Actros Edition 2 truck