Hongqi doubles car sales in ChinaMarch 18, 2020
The Chinese company Hongqi, part of the FAW Group, reported on the results of sales.
Hongqi dealers in the first two months of 2020 sold 16,382 cars in the Middle Kingdom, which is 103.8% more than the same period last year. At the same time, it is specified that in February, the Chinese purchased 3,752 cars (+ 32.5%), and over the past year, sales amounted to 100 thousand units.
This year, Hongqi management plans to double sales of new cars by half, and by 2025 the plan will increase to 600 thousand cars. It is also specified that it was possible to reduce the impact of the epidemic thanks to a set of measures to promote sales, including the development of electronic platforms and various markets online or offline.
- Tesla will release a cheap self-driving car
- BMW officially unveils new M3 and M4
- Perhaps this is how the new Kia Forte / Cerato will look like
- Hyundai unveils Sonata N Line
- Jeep Wrangler nearly fell off a cliff