Hongqi appreciated its luxurious crossover HS7July 16, 2019
Chinese brand Hongqi, owned by the automaker FAW, completely declassified its premium crossover Hongqi HS7. The debut of this model took place last year at the Guangzhou Auto Show, but the luxury SUV reached the assembly line only in the 2019th.
Hongqi Company has named the prices and configurations of the new Hongqi HS7 luxury crossover, the platform for which was borrowed from the 2010 Toyota Crown. Among the main competitors of the novelty appear Mercedes-Benz GLE and BMW X5, which speaks of Hongqi’s very ambitious plans for this premium cross. Under the hood, all-wheel drive Hongqi HS7 hides a three-liter 338-horsepower engine, combined with Aisin’s 8AKPP.
The list of available options is quite wide and not much inferior to competitors: the new product from Hongqi already receives a proprietary complex of active safety systems, which include intelligent cruise control, cameras for circular video review, as well as automatic braking and semi-autonomous control systems. In the car we see the interior of leather and wood, as well as three screens – one for dashboard and two for multimedia.
The minimum cost of Hongqi HS7 is 349,800 yuan. For the top version of the crossover will have to pay 459,800 yuan.
In the meantime, the cost of the new Nissan GT-R Nismo is already known. Updated sports car got a price tag in British pounds.
- New footage from the tests of the powerful Chevrolet Corvette Z06 hit the network
- The compact crossover Hyundai Venue has surpassed the sales of the Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Bentley posted record quarterly sales. The rich still need new toys
- Cupra to launch D28 Formentor motorboat in Formentor VZ5 crossover style
- Bentley unveils new Continental GT Speed with rear steering system