Honda will upgrade CBR250RR to counter KawasakiFebruary 2, 2020
Honda CBR250RR will have a quick shifter, more power, a new color.
After the release of the new Kawasaki Ninja ZX-25R motorcycle at the Tokyo 2019 show, Honda immediately began preparing the answer in the form of the Honda CBR250RR 2020. The Japanese manufacturer has not yet made an official statement. The information was announced to a narrow circle of people who gathered at a presentation for dealers.
The most important visual change is the white color with a red frame and golden wheels. The color scheme is a bit like the colors of older CBRs, while the design looks very modern.
As for power, it is expected to increase from 38 to 41 hp. This is still not enough in comparison with 45 hp. power Kawasaki ZX-25R. In this case, it is more important to control the motorcycle and power distribution. To this end, Honda engineers installed a quickshifter and slipping clutch. These options work only on models with ABS, that is, from the model without ABS, apparently, completely refuse.
- The new Volkswagen Viloran minivan becomes a bestseller
- Kia praises its new K5, saying it’s faster than the BMW 330i
- There are pictures of the new hybrid supercar McLaren
- Hyundai Ioniq 5 prototype spotted in tests
- New Lincoln Aviator to replace Continental sedan