Honda will release a new crossover Honda BR-VMay 3, 2021
The new Honda will be presented very soon, and the Asia-Pacific region will become the main market for it.
The Japanese company Honda is going to present a new crossover called BR-V. It is known that the presentation of the car will take place next week. However, some details about the loud new product are already known. The car in the lineup will be one step higher than the HR-V crossover.
Honda has already shown teaser images of the car – at the stern we see lights with LED filling. On the front, we see Honda’s signature radiator grille and tapered optics. Recall that the current version of BR-V has been released since 2016, so the update is overdue.
Now under the hood of the car is a 1.5-liter naturally aspirated engine with a return of 118 or 120 hp. depending on the modification. A variator or manual transmission works in tandem with the engine, and the drive is exclusively to the front wheels.
The main market for the Honda BR-V will be the Asia Pacific region.
Meanwhile, the price tag for the new KIA EV6 electric car has become known. Its maximum configuration in terms of rubles will cost more than 5 million.
- The renderings presented the radical evolution of the design of the Chevy Silverado pickup
- Details about the extreme sedan BMW M3 CS have appeared
- The new Toyota Corolla Cross crossover is being tested on US roads
- Nissan will not be able to produce half a million cars due to a shortage of chips
- The new Opel and Vauxhall Vivaro-e received a hydrogen unit with a range of 400 km