Honda will no longer install vacuum cleaners in Honda Odyssey minivansJanuary 23, 2021
According to the published data, the Honda Odyssey minivan in the Elite configuration will lose the complete HondaVac vacuum cleaner.
Most likely, this happened due to a disruption in the supply of components in 2020. Interestingly, at the same time, it is impossible to order a minivan of the 2021 model year on the official website of the brand – the system will automatically transfer the user to the 2022 model year.
According to Honda, the Elite-equipped Odyssey minivan has accounted for only 20% of sales since 2014, which is why some experts believe that the manufacturer is just trying to save money and blame the suppliers.
Recall that the Honda Odyssey Elite is sold in the North American market. The price of the car starts at $ 47,280 – the price tag has not changed since last year. The basic version of the model will cost $ 32,090, a compact car vacuum cleaner will cost another $ 50, but this is for those who bought a car for it.
- Honda unveils new HR-V hybrid for Europe ahead of late 2021 launch
- Hyundai froze assembly of Kona EV over fire recall
- MINI refreshes John Cooper Works convertible
- Audi introduced the electric crossover Audi Q6 e-tron
- The first pictures of the new Toyota Land Cruiser 300 appeared on the web