Honda will launch Legend with autopilot in 2020December 15, 2019
Honda Motor expects to start producing its first self-driving model in the summer of 2020, in which the driver can not keep his hands on the wheel and do not look at the road.
The Ledend premium model will install partial self-driving technology. It is planned that the new model will receive a price tag of about 10 million yen, which is 40% more than the original Legend.
With the support of the third level of autonomy, the vehicle is able to move without driver assistance for a large amount of time, although in emergency situations the system will notify the driver that you need to take control of the car.
- In China, drones without drivers will be brought to the roads for the first time
- A prototype of the German VW Transporter T7 van spotted
- A prototype of the updated Skoda Fabia hatchback was spotted on tests
- Camouflaged BMW X8 crossover prototype spotted
- 2021 Ford F-150 will receive new features by air