Honda will launch Legend with autopilot in 2020December 15, 2019
Honda Motor expects to start producing its first self-driving model in the summer of 2020, in which the driver can not keep his hands on the wheel and do not look at the road.
The Ledend premium model will install partial self-driving technology. It is planned that the new model will receive a price tag of about 10 million yen, which is 40% more than the original Legend.
With the support of the third level of autonomy, the vehicle is able to move without driver assistance for a large amount of time, although in emergency situations the system will notify the driver that you need to take control of the car.
- Spy photos of a disguised Lotus Esprit appeared on the network
- Electric version of Genesis G80 spotted during tests
- Infiniti QX60 Monograph prototype presented
- Lincoln unveils exclusive 2021 Navigator
- Mercedes-AMG offers roof rack with ribs and diffusers