Honda will launch its plants in China on February 17February 11, 2020
Many automakers who have businesses in the Middle Kingdom have suspended their activities due to the new coronavirus.
The Japanese company Honda is going to launch the conveyors of most of its factories in China early next week, February 17. The brand extended the traditional New Year holidays due to the spread of the coronavirus. Recall, Nissan made a similar decision: the automaker was supposed to resume production at its Chinese enterprises on February 4, but the deadlines were postponed later.
Honda noted that some of their specialists are already working at five “heavenly” car factories: they were instructed to take care of the safety of workers before starting the conveyor.
At the same time, the company reports that its plans for the launch of three enterprises in Wuhan have remained unchanged. This is the city that is in the TOP 10 largest in China, became the birthplace of the new deadly coronavirus.
- Bis Industries will launch the Rexx dump truck
- Nissan has begun restructuring its business
- Fiat is preparing to release a new version of the electric car 500 EV
- Audi’s new technologies will make roads safer
- Toyota Camry 2021 will receive a complete set of XSE Hybrid