Honda will improve the quality of its carsDecember 12, 2019
The Japanese company will change the way it works, including focusing on improving the quality of cars.
According to available information, Honda CEO Takahiro Hatigo is going to reduce the brand lineup, as well as the number of modifications and options, while improving the quality of products. In recent years, Honda’s operating margin has been reduced by 2-3%, which was associated with quality problems of the company’s cars.
According to the senior engineer of the company, a very complex line of models and technological processes leaves an imprint on the produced machines. It is reported that regional models account for 40% of global sales of Honda. The remaining 60% is provided by global automobiles such as the Civic, HR-V and CR-V.
- Electric crossover Volvo XC40 Recharge will be disassembled in the name of safety
- Ford rolls out a rechargeable version of the new generation Ranger pickup truck for tests
- 2022 BMW X1 first shown in renders
- Jaguar F-PACE gets two new special editions in Italy
- Maserati Grecale crossover to debut in November