Honda will improve the quality of its carsDecember 12, 2019
The Japanese company will change the way it works, including focusing on improving the quality of cars.
According to available information, Honda CEO Takahiro Hatigo is going to reduce the brand lineup, as well as the number of modifications and options, while improving the quality of products. In recent years, Honda’s operating margin has been reduced by 2-3%, which was associated with quality problems of the company’s cars.
According to the senior engineer of the company, a very complex line of models and technological processes leaves an imprint on the produced machines. It is reported that regional models account for 40% of global sales of Honda. The remaining 60% is provided by global automobiles such as the Civic, HR-V and CR-V.
- Chevy Corvette C8 more powerful Z06 spotted in benchmarks
- 1993 Honda NSX Type-R or weekend supercar
- Drag racing: Porsche 911 Turbo S vs. McLaren 600LT
- Will the 2021 Ford F-150 Raptor “charged” pickup be available in a new color?
- Tuned Bentley Bentayga is on sale