Honda will begin selling third-level unmanned vehicles in 2020January 5, 2020
Representatives of the brand announced their intention to release drones.
According to media reports, Honda plans to be one of the first among Japanese brands to start producing cars with a third level of autonomy. The first models should appear in mid-2020.
Note that drones with a 3rd level of autonomy allow the driver to be distracted from driving, however, such vehicles can only move on roads with low speed and in traffic jams. By the way, Audi already has a similar car.
It is expected that the debut of the new items will take place in July 2020. By the way, full automation of driving should only be available at the fifth level of autonomy. In turn, the Japanese government has already developed a code for the use of drones.
- Detroit International Auto Show postponed to September 2021
- New crossover Haval DaGou tried on off-road body kit
- Delta S4 Stradale goes on sale for $ 1 million
- Can luxury SUVs really drive off-road?
- Beijing to show X7P hybrid and Radiance concept in Beijing