Honda will begin selling third-level unmanned vehicles in 2020January 5, 2020
Representatives of the brand announced their intention to release drones.
According to media reports, Honda plans to be one of the first among Japanese brands to start producing cars with a third level of autonomy. The first models should appear in mid-2020.
Note that drones with a 3rd level of autonomy allow the driver to be distracted from driving, however, such vehicles can only move on roads with low speed and in traffic jams. By the way, Audi already has a similar car.
It is expected that the debut of the new items will take place in July 2020. By the way, full automation of driving should only be available at the fifth level of autonomy. In turn, the Japanese government has already developed a code for the use of drones.
- Police will start sharing fines with informants
- Toyota Supra with Tesla filling in development
- Bahrain Formula 1 Grand Prix stopped due to terrible accident of Roman Grosjean
- Ford GT chief designer put his creation up for sale
- Hyundai and Kia fined for problem engines